HOW TO MAKE OUR MALTESERS CAKE
We decided to make this cake because a) we were craving chocolate and b) we are super lazy! This cake is super super easy to make, you can buy all of the ingredients already made from the shops and the best thing about it is that you can just change some of the ingredients to suit your liking. Recipe is below, we have also made a video on this which is below as well :)
YOU WILL NEED-
1 x box of Maltesers (crush most of these)
1 x jar of Nutella
1 x block of chocolate (melted)
1 x round cake (any flavour you like, we used choc brownie which we actually baked)
1 x chocolate bavarian cake (if you are too lazy to find a round cake just grab 2 of these)
HOW TO ASSEMBLE YOUR CAKE-
1. Place the round cake of your choosing on a large serving tray (yes we are lazy so this is the tray your cake will be served in).
2. Smother the top of this cake with as much Nutella as you want, don't hold back on this part.
3. Place the choc bavarian cake on top.
4. Place 3/4 of the crushed Maltesers on top.
5. Drizzle melted chocolate on top of the whole cake, once again- don't hold back!
6. Place the rest of the Maltesers all over the cake along with anything else you feel like eating.
7. Refrigerate for as long as you want and then serve!
The Chocolate Bavarian is actually delicious when its melted, its very mousse like! You do not have to refrigerate this cake if you want to serve it straight away, that is fine. There are no real rules to making this cake, if you feel like you want to change it up please feel free to do so :) Please feel free to copy the process in the video below....